1” Polaris Eyelets in ASTM F-138 stainless steel with bronze Polaris Inserts: Champagne CZ and Green CZ gemstones
March 21st will mark our 6th year as the Ink Company. I’ll be giving away a FREE Star Wars Sith Lord portrait to celebrate this occasion. Random…yes I know. I blame the Clone Wars on Netflix. In order to qualify for this piece, you must be able to sit for 4-5 hours of a tattoo in a single session (zero tolerance for whining or excuses), must have absolutely clean and open forearms (no exceptions or coverups), must be able to take excellent care of your tattoo, and finally the design used will be utilizing elements or characters from the samples shown…so yeah no character substitutions. If you think you can handle the above requirements and have an availability this week. Please respond to this post with your name, and why I should pick you. Thanks and good luck!
Quote reblogged from with 528,250 notes
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Blue ringlets by Renee’ Koch Brown
Page 1 of 154